Affiliate Service Institutions
Promote CentralGiving.com to Your Members & Network and Receive Added Exposure & Revenue Opportunities.
- Affiliate Service Institutions (ASIs) are “brokers” and supporters of this site. Institutions with large reach, that advise their member or client network of CG service and can set-up accounts on behalf of members. Churches, Hospitals, Schools, Financial Service Organizations, Fraternal Organizations, Corporations, Funeral Homes are some of the organizations.
- ASI Benefits
- Free banner ad bi-monthly (minimum)
- Organization Profile article on CG
- Annual payout: $1 per gift page set-up by organization
- Members recognize this as a benefit: a convenient way to support others in network
- Annual bonus (Develop your scholarship or other fund):
- .25% ($306.25 max) if broker gift pages yield at least $122,500 (e.g., 350 gift pages $350 each)
- .5% ($1,750 max) if broker gift pages yield at least $350,000 (e.g., 1,000 gift pages @ $350 each)
- ASI Candidate Minimum Qualifications (may request consideration for exceptions)
- 2 years in existence
- Physical street address
- Live phone support during business hours (administrative assistant or receptionist or other verifiable customer support)
- Active organization website
- 500 members/employees or reach of 1,000 consumers annually - (smaller organizations in good standing, and part of a registered national organization may also qualify)
- Log in using your individual CentralGiving.com account.
- Click "Set up your company as a broker"